You got me Mr. Warren; you punched me smack dab in the middle of the face you old bastard, and I thank you. I thank you because now I'm finally coming to terms with the concept of sincerity. You old spider watching me struggle in your web. There is a greater spider than you, and you are very much aware. You watch me and watch me, and show me compassion, allowing me to slowly break free by my own means so that I might find myself caught in a larger Web.
I'm no longer a victim, however, as it would seem. Or perhaps what I'm trying to say is that I am a victim, but in a good way. A better term might be to say that I am a volunteer. In any case, I offer myself up to my consequences fully. I understand my mistakes and that they aren't always able be fixed. The mere realization, however, is all that is needed to break me away from my present state of stagnant sulking in order to find a future.
I am proud of who I am and where I came from. I will no longer run away in pursuit of a solace that cannot exist with a conscious ignorance of the past. I will instead pursue for new reasons. My roots will empower me, and will serve as the catalysts that will launch me blissfully into a better state: that of compassion and true happiness.
You got me Mr. Warren; you punched me smack dab in the middle of the face. I thank you.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment